We are Indie Film Funding, Inc. Our website is www.indieFilmFunding.com. We are a crowd-funding website, specifically for the indie film industry. We are located in Park City, Utah. Please note that throughout these terms when we mention "iFF," "we", "us", "our" etc., we mean Indie Film Funding, Inc. When we refer to "you" or "your" we mean the user and/or browser of our website and all contest applicants.Eligibility:
The iFF Promo Video Contest (1-3 minutes) is open to all film creators, although you have to be 18 or older to set up an account on our website. This contest is a promotional contest, and anyone can enter, thus anyone can win. You must be a legal resident of Canada, China, India, or the United States. To Enter:
- Upload your iFF Promo Video to YouTube. - Visit www.indieFilmFunding.com/contest (the "Website"), follow all instructions, complete and submit the entry form, including a short personal biography and a link to your iFF Promo Video. - You must also "like" our Facebook page and post the YouTube link to your iFF Promo Video on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/indieFilmFunding).
Final films must be approximately 1-3 minutes in duration. The film theme is open-ended, however it needs to be directed towards viral promotional marketing of our website. Each entry must include our website (www.indieFilmFunding.com), our logo and branding, and why iFF is awesome! Also NO pornographic films will be accepted. The Contest will begin at on January 15th 2014, and all entries must be received by March 31st 2014 ("Contest Entry Period"). Entries will be accepted if submitted by an individual or a team; if a team wins it is up to the team on how to distribute the winnings. Only one entry/submission per person/email address will be permitted. Multiple entries/submissions from any person/email address will be void. Only entries/submissions received during the Contest Entry Period and which are otherwise fully compliant with these Official Rules are "Valid Entries."Winner Determination:
Subject to the terms of these Official Rules, there will be only three (3) winning video. Our first place winner will receive a $5,000 USD cash prize. Second place will receive a $1,000 USD cash prize. Third place will receive a $500 USD cash prize. All paid via PayPal. We reserve the right to not select a winner if we do not receive any qualified and Valid Entries.Initial Judging Criteria:
A panel of qualified judges will select ten (10) "Finalists" among all Valid Entries received, based on the following criteria (collectively, "Initial Judging Criteria"): 1. Creativity (30%) 2. Originality (30%) 3. Entertainment Value (30%) 4. Film Quality (10%) We reserves the right to select fewer than ten (10) Finalists if, in it's sole discretion, it does not receive any qualified and Valid Entries. Decisions of the judges are final and binding in all matters. Finalist Notification: Potential Finalists will be notified by telephone and/or email using the information provided at time of entry on or about April 1st 2014. Each potential Finalist will then have the opportunity to take the judging to Social Media.
We will select the top ten (10) finalists and post their films on our Facebook page. Finalists will have the month of April to push their project out on social media. Our final iFF Promo Video Contest winner will be selected via Facebook "likes." Whichever film receives the most "likes" on our Facebook page by April 30th, will be our winner.Additional Rules:
1. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. All entries must be made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted.
2. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
3. No purchase is necessary. Purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
4. All contest applicants and film content submitted, may be used by Indie Film Funding for promotional purposes, both before and after the closing date of the Competition for an unlimited time, of their voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoters and their related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and in entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the same.
5. We shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to as described in our privacy policies, and in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your competition entry.
6. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting any prize. We further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
7. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Indie Film Funding, Inc., in all matters under its control is final and binding. We reserve the right to discount votes if they suspect fraudulent bulk voting or multiple voting is or has taken place to inappropriately influence or manipulate the voting procedures.